What a weekend. Sophie's birthday was Saturday and she had a build a bear party. It was her first party where she didn't have to share with Maddie. Since their birthday's are exactly 2 weeks apart, we have always held joint birthdays. It just works out easier. Well this year we went full bore and did separate. I'm so glad we did. Sophie had so much fun and really enjoyed her own party. I can't believe she's 9. Where has the time gone? I remember when she came home and how much like a 2 year old she acted instead of 4. She has come a long way. She's doing good in school. She love's softball. She is making her own friends. She and Maddie still gravitate towards each other, but at least they are becoming their own little personalities.
Happy Birthday sweet Sophie Lu. We love you!
Happy #9 Sophie!
ReplyDelete