Growing that is.... Today is the last day of school. It has been a long year from start to finish. We started at one school (private) where the class sizes were small and the girls (and us) were loved. Due to job situation, we pulled them out and put them in public school in October. It was a huge decision and not one that was taken lightly. Sophie had the hardest time. She was really spoiled by her previous teacher and was used to doing things her way. When she went to public, she had to change all of that. They were also behind. I did love the private school, but when they started going to public I saw just how far behind they were. It has taken the whole year, but they are pretty much caught up with their peers and are doing great. Sophie's nervous about being in a class without Maddie next year. She says she's going to get in more trouble. I think she will do great. I think they need to be separated. They need their own friends and their own identity.Tomorrow is Brandon's graduation and then summer break officially starts. We aren't really going anywhere. Maddie has team practice Monday - Friday from 8:30-12:30 and Sophie will be at camp at the gym. The camp will be fun for both. They get to play games and swim.
My goodness they both really shot up! Summer at the gym, that's our schedule too!
ReplyDelete